Welcome to Maniac Performance!
Standard T3 Turbo Beanie
Turbos get very hot as we all know. Sometimes they get so hot they can melt nearby electronics
and effect the paint on the hood! A Turbo Blanket is the best, easiest, and cheapest way to keep
your turbo from causing any damage to the rest of your car. Turbo Blankets isolates your
turbocharger from the engine compartment, keeping the superheated air where it belongs.
Insulating the turbo keeps exhaust gases moving quickly, improving turbo response and
retaining boost pressure. The heat blanket works so well in keeping under hood temperature
down that you can rest your hand on the blanket without being burned.
● Silicone Impregnated Fiberglass (Outer)
● Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh Inner Liner
● Stainless Steel Capstan Rivets
● Stainless Steel Lacing Wire Fastening
● Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool (Inside)
● Melting Point: 2680 Degrees F / 1470 Degrees C
● Maximum Temperature Rating: 2012 Degrees F / 1100 Degrees
● Continuous Use Limit : 1832 Degrees F / 1000 Degrees C
Suitable for all cars with an high performance needs like Nissan Skyline GTR, Laurel, Silvia s13,
s14, s15, 200sx, 180sx, 240sx Mitsubishi Evo 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, Mirage, Subaru WRX
STI, Forester, b4, legacy, Honda Integra Type R, B18C, b16b, Civic Type R, Accord Euro R,
Torneo, Celica Gt Four and other models like those.
Make sure to check our other listings for more great deals!